- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Silk Route in the East Sikkim is the ancient trade route from all the way to Lhasa to the port of Tamluk of West Bengal while crossing the Chumbi Valley and Nathula Pass in North Sikkim.
Day 1: NJP RAILWAY STATION/ BAGDOGRA AIRPORT – SILLERY GAON
We Meet & Greet at at NJP Railway Station & transfer to Sillery Gaon (Apprpax 98 Kms/04:30 Hrs.). Sillery Gaon, is a small and beautiful village perched in the Himalaya, situated at an altitude of 6000 feet above the sea level. Sillery Gaon is 33 Kms. from Kalimpong and 04 Kms. from Pedong is a magical place to spend time in leisure. Tinchuley View Point, Ramitey and Damsang Fort (3 Hrs. Trekking) are worth visiting. Overnight stay at Sillery Gaon.
Day 2: SILLERY GAON TO ARITAR
Enjoy the lovely Sunrise over the Kanchendzonga and soak in the beauty of Sillery Gaon. After breakfast transfer to Aritar. Enroute visit Damsang Fort Ruins, Tinchuley View Point, the Silent Valley and the Ramitey View View Point. All these places can either be trekked or if you want we can arrange at an extra cost to visit these places.
Ramitey View Point offers the longest view of the River Teesta mender with approximately 14 bends. Reached Aritar, rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Aritar.
Day 3: ARITAR TO ZULUK
The morning after breakfast proceeds to Zuluk. Before that, all the permit proceedings have to be finished. Zuluk or Dzuluk is situated at an altitude of 10,000 ft of sea level and has a primitive charm. Zuluk is an abode of peace. Zuluk perched on the rugged terrain of the lower Himalayas in East Sikkim is a hamlet close to the Indo-China border. Zuluk is located on the famous Old-Silk-Route. Zuluk is a relatively new offbeat destination of Sikkim and has a primitive charm. On the way to Dzuluk, some places like Rongli, Keokhola Water Falls, Lingtam and Padamchen are worth visit. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, Overnight stay at Zuluk.
Day 4: ZULUK TO NATHANG VALLEY, KUPUP LAKE TO ZULUK
Enjoy the morning glory of the Kanchendzonga from Golden to Silver and then enjoy the Sunrise over the Hills of Bhutan (Optional and extra cost), a unique view comparable to the best Sunrise in India. After breakfast enjoy the beauty of Thambi Viewpoint, Laxmi Chowk, Tukla Kalapokhari, Tukla Baba Mandir (Old), Tukla Valley, Jelepla Pass Viewpoint and reach Kupup. Don't miss the Hathi Pokhari Lake at Kupup. See the Yak Golf Course at an altitude of 13025 feet from see ( World's Higest Golf Course, as per Guinness Book of World Record), The Ice Hockey Ground and the Young Husband's Track. Now move to Gnathang. Gnathang or Gnathang Valley is popularly reffered as " The Ladakh of East India. You can Optional visit to New Baba Mandir and Tsomgo Lake( Changu Lake ) at an Extra cost. Return back to Resort/Homestay. Overnight stay at Zuluk.
Day 5: ZULUK TO RISHIKHOLA
After Breakfast Checkout from Resort/Homestay of Zuluk and proceed to Rishikhola. A little valley situated on the bank of the River Reshikhola, with the wonderful natural surroundings of lush green huge trees, Himalayan and Sub-Himalayan birds. Overnight stay at Rishikhola.
Day 6: RISHIKHOLA TO NJP RAILWAY STATION/BAGDOGRA AIRPORT
After breakfast Check-out from Resort / Homestay at Rishikhola and take the departure. Transfers to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on Double/ Twin Sharing Basis
- Meal (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Serve in Hotel as per the hotel fix menu basis. (No En Route meal)
- Exclusive Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. The vehicle will be available as per itinerary only.
- Base category room used in the package
- All hotel taxes etc.
- T & C Applicable
- Any Air Fare/Train fare/Helicopter fare.
- Additional Meal & En route Meal.
- Personal Expenses (Room Heater, Laundry, Telephone, Tips, Mineral water, Soft drinks, Hard drinks, Extra Rafting, Cable car Raid, Boating & Toy Train, Rope Way Tickets, etc.)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the Above Itinerary.
- Camera Fees, Guide & Entree Fees.
- Nathula Pass, Zero Point, Rope Way Tickets.
- If any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in fuel price, Taxes package cost will be increased, which may come into effect before departure.
- Insurance & 5% GST.
- Anything which is not included in the “Package cost inclusion.
No Details Found